2d animation tu. trailer 2d animation tu. trailer

This is awesome! It's the kind of tutorial I've been waiting for, especially with the anime/manga art style. I will definitely check out your website!

Living with Lolly EP1 Living with Lolly EP1

Well done! Is it safe to say this took months for you to make? In any case, this looks awesome! It was well produced, from the art, animation and sound. I'm very much a fan of anime/anime-inspired works here on newgrounds. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your work for sure.

KenOhSama responds:

Thank you.

It did take a few months to make, I'm hoping the next episode won't take as long as a lot of time here was spent learning different aspects of flash and animation in general.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pilot and thank you again for watching ^_^ there's lots more anime themed works to come.

Pik Your Battles Pik Your Battles

Funny, I was just watching this on YouTube wondering when, or if, you were going to post it on newgrounds! Anyways, great stuff as always! Quality animation and pretty funny. I like your art style! Just curious, how long have you been animating/drawing?

Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

You've got some amazing talent! Simply awesome! The game at the beginning was a nice treat, too!