Just Business Just Business

Well done! You pull off being cold, creepy and vengeful quite well. I think you have good range. I'm eager to hear more of your voice-over work. Keep it up!

The Root of All Hatred The Root of All Hatred

Welcome back! The extended version should be a good listen indeed! Keep it up, and keep it metal!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks Derek! Yeah man, I'll let you know when I replace the file with the extended version. Always gonna keep it metal! \m/

Forthcoming Forthcoming

I just got through favoriting "Death Is The Only Way." Glad that I checked out more of your work before turning in. Very nice production! Do you master songs? You're able to get guitar tones that I only wish I could. Of course, you're using FL Studio 9, while I can only use Garageband for the moment.

Metallica1136 responds:

Haha, I'm glad you like my music! Nah, I don't exactly master music. I just mix it until I'm happy with the sound. I will eventually learn how to master though. Haha funny thing is, I've been using FL Studio 10 for the past year and a half. I really need to upgrade my description lol. I'm sure you can use VST's in Garageband right? It's not really about what DAW you have, its more about what VST's you're using. If you have Guitar Rig, you could get a very similar sound as me. Thanks for listening man!

Funeral Emperor Funeral Emperor

I hear some great riffs in there. As far as I understand, shitty production quality is one of the charms of black metal. Your playing wasn't that bad. You were fairly on time with the drums. \m/

No Remorse Riffs! (wip) No Remorse Riffs! (wip)

The guitar tone is awesome! Your playing is tight. Just curious, what kind of mastering (if any) did you do on this?

Zyclon responds:

Thanks for the review. A buddy on here named Speedmetalmessiah help me set up the tone. Check out his new stuff. I don't don't do much mastering. Mainly add some EQ. There is a tutorial on YouTube that pretty much covers what I did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6PHzkPjH7c

Bulk and Skull Bulk and Skull

Skull's infamous laugh always made me lose it! This is a little short, but definitely not bad. Good job!

Power Ranger instrumental Power Ranger instrumental

Sounds like the movie version on metal steroids. In other words, awesome! I like that low end heaviness a lot.