2d animation tu. trailer 2d animation tu. trailer

This is awesome! It's the kind of tutorial I've been waiting for, especially with the anime/manga art style. I will definitely check out your website!

Living with Lolly EP1 Living with Lolly EP1

Well done! Is it safe to say this took months for you to make? In any case, this looks awesome! It was well produced, from the art, animation and sound. I'm very much a fan of anime/anime-inspired works here on newgrounds. I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your work for sure.

KenOhSama responds:

Thank you.

It did take a few months to make, I'm hoping the next episode won't take as long as a lot of time here was spent learning different aspects of flash and animation in general.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pilot and thank you again for watching ^_^ there's lots more anime themed works to come.

Pik Your Battles Pik Your Battles

Funny, I was just watching this on YouTube wondering when, or if, you were going to post it on newgrounds! Anyways, great stuff as always! Quality animation and pretty funny. I like your art style! Just curious, how long have you been animating/drawing?

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

Pretty silly, but awesome random 8 bit Megadeth renditions!

Jurassic Eggs Jurassic Eggs

A nice puzzle game indeed. Challenging enough to keep playing, but easy enough to not get to frustrated. Plus, with dinosaurs, one can't go wrong!

Just Business Just Business

Well done! You pull off being cold, creepy and vengeful quite well. I think you have good range. I'm eager to hear more of your voice-over work. Keep it up!

The Root of All Hatred The Root of All Hatred

Welcome back! The extended version should be a good listen indeed! Keep it up, and keep it metal!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks Derek! Yeah man, I'll let you know when I replace the file with the extended version. Always gonna keep it metal! \m/

Forthcoming Forthcoming

I just got through favoriting "Death Is The Only Way." Glad that I checked out more of your work before turning in. Very nice production! Do you master songs? You're able to get guitar tones that I only wish I could. Of course, you're using FL Studio 9, while I can only use Garageband for the moment.

Metallica1136 responds:

Haha, I'm glad you like my music! Nah, I don't exactly master music. I just mix it until I'm happy with the sound. I will eventually learn how to master though. Haha funny thing is, I've been using FL Studio 10 for the past year and a half. I really need to upgrade my description lol. I'm sure you can use VST's in Garageband right? It's not really about what DAW you have, its more about what VST's you're using. If you have Guitar Rig, you could get a very similar sound as me. Thanks for listening man!

Intense Fitness Intense Fitness

Haha, thanks! Very nice of you! :D

barbie doll barbie doll

I love femboys, nicely done!

Blisschild1 responds:

Female Model Sketch Female Model Sketch

Same here...but nice job.

ActiveAllen responds: